NanoSec Virtual Conference 2020 – Call for Papers (CFP)
Call for Papers for our third annual installment of NanoSec Conference is now open! NanoSec Virtual Conference 2020 will be a two days conference happening on the 7th & 8th October 2020. Our aim is to provide our audiences with in-depth technical talks from reputable speakers, catered for all category of audiences.
We are looking for cutting edge research papers, new / innovative / unique exploitation techniques on everything security, both offensive & defensive. Local (MY) researchers, professionals, academics, industry, government and the underground security community are highly encouraged to participate.
Topics of special interest includes (but not limited to):
- Web Security
- VoIP Security
- IPv6 Security
- Cyber Warfare
- Digital Forensics
- Malware Research
- Smart Card Security
- Internet of Things Security
- Industrial Security (SCADA)
- Mobile & Mobile App Security
- Social Engineering Techniques
- Blockchain Technology Security
- Perimeter Defense / Firewall / WAF Security
- Physical Security (RFID Access Sytem, Smart Doors, etc)
- Wireless Technologies Security (WLAN, 3G, LTE, WiMAX, etc)
- Operating System Security (Windows, GNU/Linux, Unix, MacOS, IOS, Android, etc)
Each speakers will be be given a 30 minutes speaking slot, followed by a separate Q&A breakout session (up to 20 mins).
Proposals for talks will be accepted until 30th September 2020, 23:59 MYT. All submissions should include:
- Speaker(s) details – Details should include your contact information & biography.
- A short summary of your proposed talk
- A full description of your proposed talk (any additional references will be an advantage. i.e: published articles, videos of previous presentations)
- Technical requirements for your talk
All proposals are be submitted via [email protected] in English. Incomplete submissions can and will be ignored / rejected by our committee.
# Submission DOES NOT guarantee acceptance. Our CFP panelists will evaluate every submission received after CFP closes and announce selected papers as soon as possible.