NanoSec Asia 2019 – Call for Training
CFT is now CLOSED!
NanoSec returns with our second annual NanoSec Conference in October 2019. We offer attendees hands-on highly technical security trainings from reputable and experienced trainers.
If you are interested to offer your trainings at NanoSec Conference 2019, please submit your training course details within our submission period. Trainers from within ASIA are highly encouraged to participate.
Topics of special interest includes (but not limited to):
Smart Card Security
Internet of Things Security
Industrial Security (SCADA)
Mobile & Mobile App Security
Social Engineering Techniques
Blockchain Technology Security
Perimeter Defense / Firewall / WAF Security
Physical Security (RFID Access Sytem, Smart Doors, etc)
Wireless Technologies Security (WLAN, 3G, LTE, WiMAX, etc)
Operating System Security (Windows, GNU/Linux, Unix, MacOS, IOS, Android, etc)
- Trainer(s) contact information & details.
- A short summary of your proposed training and what attendees could expect to learn from your training (kindly be brief and as precised as you can)
- Minimum and maximum number of students accepted (Subject to venue availability)
- A full description & course outline of your proposed training (any additional references will be an added advantage. i.e: published articles, videos of previous presentations). DO NOT be lazy by sending us just your existing training slides – it’ll go straight to /dev/null
- Technical requirements for your students. Ex: Wired LAN Network, VMWare/VirtualBox, etc.
- All proposals should be submitted to [email protected] in English and PDF format. We reserves the rights to ignore submissions that does not adhere to our requirements.
# Submission DOES NOT guarantee acceptance.
- 1x Complimentary access to NanoSec Conference 2019
- 4D3N stay at venue hotel or closest to venue
- Travelling expenses reimbursement of up to MYR 1,000 (1 trainer ONLY. Second trainer is responsible for his/her own travel costs)
- Profit sharing model