NanoSec EDU Conference 2020 – Call for Papers
NanoSec EDU is now calling for papers! NanoSec EDU Conference 2020 will be held in conjunction with NanoSec Virtual Conference 2020 on the 7th & 8th October 2020, taking up the evening slots for both days. We are opening the platform to both academics & students to present and share their cybersecurity research/paper/observation to the public. Final year and post-graduate students are highly encouraged to participate.
Topics of special interest includes (but not limited to):
- Web Security
- VoIP Security
- IPv6 Security
- Cyber Warfare
- Digital Forensics
- Malware Research
- Smart Card Security
- Internet of Things Security
- Industrial Security (SCADA)
- Mobile & Mobile App Security
- Social Engineering Techniques
- Blockchain Technology Security
- Perimeter Defense / Firewall / WAF Security
- Physical Security (RFID Access Sytem, Smart Doors, etc)
- Wireless Technologies Security (WLAN, 3G, LTE, WiMAX, etc)
- Operating System Security (Windows, GNU/Linux, Unix, MacOS, IOS, Android, etc)
Each selected speaker will be given a 30-minute presentation slot, followed by a Q&A breakout session (up to 20 mins).
Proposals for talks are open for submission until 30th September 2020, 23:59 MYT. All submissions should include:
- Speaker(s) details – Details should include your contact information & biography.
- A short summary of your proposed talk
- A full description of your proposed talk (any additional references will be an advantage. i.e: published articles, videos of previous presentations)
- Technical requirements for your talk
All proposals should be submitted via email to edu-cfp at nanosec.asia in English. Committee reserves the rights to reject any incomplete submissions.
# Submission DOES NOT guarantee acceptance.