NanoSec Play 2021 – Call for Papers (CFP)
CFP EXTENDED TO 10TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Call for Papers for our fourth annual instalment of NanoSec event is now open! NanoSec Play 2021 will be a four days FREE virtual workshop event happening on the 11th – 14th October 2021. Our aim is to provide our audiences with hands-on technical workshops from reputable speakers/trainers, catering to all category of audiences from fresh graduates to seniors.
We are looking for cutting edge research papers, new / innovative / unique exploitation techniques on everything security, both offensive & defensive. Local (MY) researchers, professionals, academics, industry, government and the underground security community are highly encouraged to submit.
Topics of special interest includes (but not limited to):
- Web Security
- VoIP Security
- IPv6 Security
- Cyber Warfare
- Digital Forensics
- Malware Research
- Smart Card Security
- Adversary Simulation
- Red Teaming Techniques
- Internet of Things Security
- Industrial Security (SCADA)
- Mobile & Mobile App Security
- Social Engineering Techniques
- Blockchain Technology Security
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Perimeter Defense / Firewall / WAF Security
- Physical Security (RFID Access Sytem, Smart Doors, etc)
- Wireless Technologies Security (WLAN, 3G, LTE, WiMAX, etc)
- Operating System Security (Windows, GNU/Linux, Unix, MacOS, IOS, Android, etc)
Each workshop sessions will be be limited to a maximum of 4 hours for each session.
Proposals for workshops should be submitted to our CFP inbox before or by
31st August 2021 10th September 2021, 23:59 MYT. We are not obligated to accept any submissions later than the aforementioned dateline.
All submissions should include:
- Speaker(s) details – Details should include your contact information & biography.
- A short summary of your proposed workshop
- A full description of your proposed workshop (any additional references will be an advantage. i.e: published articles, videos of previous presentations)
- Technical requirements for your workshop (ie: tools, hardware to be acquired by registered attendees prior to your workshop)
All proposals are to be submitted via [email protected] in English. Incomplete submissions can and will be ignored / rejected by our committee.
# Submission DOES NOT guarantee acceptance. Our CFP panelists will evaluate every proposals received after CFP closes and announce selected papers as soon as possible.