NanoSec Asia 2022 Conference & Training CFP
Call for Papers for our fifth annual installment of NanoSec Conference is now open!
After 2 years without a proper face to face event, we are proud to announce that this year’s NanoSec Conference 2022 will be a two days hybrid conference happening on the 5th & 6th October 2022 in Kuala Lumpur, followed by a 2-3 days of technical training on the 10th – 12th October 2022 in Bali, Indonesia. Our aim is to provide our audiences with in-depth technical talks & trainings from reputable speakers, catered for all category of audiences.
We are looking for cutting edge research papers, new / innovative / unique exploitation techniques on everything security, both offensive & defensive. Local (MY) researchers, professionals, academics, industry, government and the underground security community are highly encouraged to participate.
Topics of special interest includes (but not limited to):
- Web Security
- VoIP Security
- IPv6 Security
- Cyber Warfare
- Digital Forensics
- Malware Research
- Smart Card Security
- Internet of Things Security
- Industrial Security (SCADA)
- Mobile & Mobile App Security
- Social Engineering Techniques
- Blockchain Technology Security
- Perimeter Defense / Firewall / WAF Security
- Physical Security (RFID Access Sytem, Smart Doors, etc)
- Wireless Technologies Security (WLAN, 3G, LTE, WiMAX, etc)
- Operating System Security (Windows, GNU/Linux, Unix, MacOS, IOS, Android, etc)
Each speakers will be be given a 30 minutes speaking slot, followed by a separate Q&A breakout session (up to 20 mins).
Proposals for talks & trainings are open until
30th June 15th July 2022, 23:59 MYT.
Incomplete submissions can and will be ignored / rejected by our committee.
# Submission DOES NOT guarantee acceptance. Our CFP panelists will evaluate every submission received after CFP closes and announce selected papers as soon as possible.